Sales are very strong, and if you are thinking of buying a new Apple Watch then this is the process you have to follow to pair with your iPhone.
At a time when Apple Watch Series 4 sales appear to be going “on the sidelines,” in this tip we review the process of pairing Apple Watch with the iPhone.
In order for you to use an Apple Watch, you have to take into account that you need to have an iPhone, and that the process is only compatible with Iphone 6 or higher.
How to pair Apple Watch with iPhone?
The whole pairing process is very simple and you just need to follow a few steps so that everything is ready to use.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone
- Check that you have internet connection (via mobile data or wifi)
- Turn the Apple Watch on the wrist and press the side button
- Approach your iPhone clock and wait for the message “Use iPhone to set up Apple Watch”
- This step I always find funny! An animation will appear in Apple Watch. You’ll have to focus this animation with your iPhone.
- If you’ve never had an Apple Watch set up like new . If it’s an upgrade to your Apple Watch you choose to restore from a backup.
- You’ll have to choose a code for your Apple Watch for security.
- Choose the applications you want that appear in Apple Watch, to be installed.
- Expect everything to sync to your Apple Watch
And it’s all done! As you can see it is a very simple process as you would expect from a process of pairing an Apple product. Now use and abuse your new Apple Watch!